- Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/sam-and-max-save-the-world-switch/
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1440440
- GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/sam_max_save_the_world_remastered
Join canine detective Sam and his hyperkinetic rabbity-thing sidekick Max to solve a baffling mind-control mystery. Upgrades to this 2007 point-and-click classic include higher quality graphics and sound, dynamic lighting and lip sync, widescreen and gamepad support, five new musical tracks, and a number of tweaks to make the aesthetic and overall experience smoother and more enjoyable by 2020 standards.
- Check out the Sam & Max Save the World FAQ: https://skunkapegames.com/samandmax/faq
- See the game in action today at 5pm PST when the developers and game designer Dave Grossman stream an episode for charity: https://www.twitch.tv/jdrf
- Ask us anything tomorrow at 12pm PST during a live Reddit AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/
Official Soundtrack Released Today Jared Emerson-Johnson's jazzy Sam & Max Save the World soundtrack has also been released today on Bandcamp, Steam, and GOG. Buy it for $9.99 standalone or save 15% on both the soundtrack and the game with a cost-saving bundle. This nearly 3-hour digital album includes newly mixed versions of the original live music from all six episodes, the full cutscene score, an extended version of the new opening credits theme as well as the now-retired credits theme, and instrumental and vocal versions of the fan-favorite War Song -- a massive 82 tracks in all!