Players can choose between two different game modes, five different versions of the Comanche attack helicopter, four interesting combat drones, and fight on three large-scale maps. Everyone who bought Comanche in the past will be rewarded with a special skin to show off their status as a Comanche veteran pilot.
Additionally, Comanche will get a new Early Access Update including a full new mission: Operation Fire Sale. Operation Fire Sale will command the pilots to the majestic Alps on board the Horizon variant of the Comanche, equipped with long-range weaponry. The mission is to scout and observe a vital Kude Core military site and make good use of the ranged weapons in dealing devastating blows to the enemy.
Check out the new trailer for the Free Version: https://youtu.be/ymMYKTLKPAo
Free Multiplayer Feature Overview
- The full Comanche Multiplayer is now completely for free for all players!
- Including two unique game modes: Infiltration and Blackbox
- Show your skills and unlock all five Comanches & four Drones and a ton of skins!
- Enjoy multiplayer indefinitely, without any limitations.
- Crossplay: Compete with pilots using the Steam Full version
- Players are introduced to the basic functions of Comanches and drones in an all-new flight and combat tutorial.
- Players learn to use the Prototype Comanche and the Circuit Drone in this tutorial.
Additionally, many improvements have been made to the game - multiplayer matches are loading much faster, new sounds have been added, the UI has been updated, and much more. You can find all changes in the patch notes: https://media.thqnordic.com/Comanche/Updates/EA_Up...
You can get the new free multiplayer version of Comanche here:
(don't be surprised, on Steam it's called a Comanche Demo)
Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter sim set in the near future. You have the choice to either delve into the evolving single player and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive team-based multiplayer modes. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. Experience a new era of thrilling dogfights and stealthy drone close-quarters action.
- The community wanted it, we listened: Singleplayer is here and will be expanded on a regular basis.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: This mode combines helicopter combat and drone, your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base where the attackers have to place an EMP, which the defenders will have to disarm.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation - when you shoot an enemy, collect his black box with your drone. Fast-paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Countless strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche.
NUKKLEAR is an independent game development studio based in Hannover (HQ) and Berlin, Germany. The core team members started working together, all the way back in 1999, and since then established themselves as an expert powerhouse in gaming and digital content development. NUKKLEAR is known for its expertise in creating networked and connected gaming experiences and has developed multiple MMORPG and online games. But NUKKLEAR are also gamers! From the first office frag fests in the legendary Doom™ to fierce competitions in the beloved Tekken™, the team has been immersed since the very first day of their professional existence - to keep in touch with the market and to keep up to date with the latest in tech by continually evolving.