Oberhaching, Germany October 6 2022 - Developer Render Cube and publisher Toplitz Productions proudly announce the release of their hit title "Medieval Dynasty" on console. After the highly successful release of the title on Steam with more than 1 million units sold and over 23,000 "Very Positive" reviews (90%), Medieval Dynasty now launches for the first time on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 (€34.99). Dive into the beautiful but harsh world of Medieval Dynasty and request your review key directly.
"We are excited to now release Medieval Dynasty on console," states Matthias Wünsche, CEO Toplitz Productions. "For us, it's the biggest console release in the company's history so far, and we're eagerly awaiting fan feedback. The unique mix of genres in Medieval Dynasty was a great experiment for us, and we succeeded! Players enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the game, which Render Cube combines with countless possibilities, freedom and survival elements."
"Finally, the time has come! Medieval Dynasty will now take console gamers deep into the Middle Ages," enthuses Damian Szymanski, CEO of Render Cube. "We look back on the challenging months in which we ported Medieval Dynasty to console with a lot of heart and soul. We did it for you, dear gamers! Let us take you away and discover what makes our game and its world so special for thousands of PC players! Have fun on your journey!”
Medieval Dynasty is available right now on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5. Review keys for the game are available now, fill out the form below to request your copy. The game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game and is available with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
TEASER ON YOUTUBE
About Medieval Dynasty
Medieval Dynasty is a unique combination of multiple successful genres:
Survival: The need to survive, feed and ensure survival through hunting, farming and cultivation of the land.
Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables and all manner of buildings as you grow an empire.
Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources and produce all the goods you need and use or trade them.Key Features
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Family life: Expansive questlines with special interactions bring you closer than ever to your medieval family.
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pick, stones to collect, caves to explore and much more
- Many different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Hundreds of pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities have an impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Comprehensive trading system that allows for buying/ selling goods across the whole map
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and much more
About Render Cube:
Based in Łódź, Poland, Render is a small team of 22 game enthusiasts aiming to create artistic content of the highest quality for game projects across all major platforms. Together with Toplitz Productions, Render Cube are hard at work on their most ambitious project yet - the historical sandbox life- and survival sim Medieval Dynasty, which quickly became an enormous critical and commercial success after launch.
About Toplitz Productions
The German-Austrian publisher, whose name originates from the mysterious Toplitz Lake in the heart of Austria, develops and publishes games with "heart & soul" for all platforms. The company consists of a healthy mix of experienced industry veterans and young talents, all of whom are passionate gamers. They enjoy working with creative developers on many exciting titles, such as those from the "Dynasty" and "Giant" series.
©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. “PlayStation Family Mark", “PlayStation”, “PS5 logo”, “PS5”, “PlayStation Shapes Logo” and "Play Has No Limits" are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.