AUSTIN, Texas — Nov. 11, 2021 — Aspyr and Lucasfilm Games have announced that the original, critically acclaimed, award-winning RPG legend Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ is available today on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99|£11.29|12,49€. Whether you’re a long-time fan or a newcomer who has yet to discover this genre-defining adventure, you can experience one of the greatest Star Wars™ RPG classics ever made at home and on the go in HD fidelity with upgraded resolution, textures, UI and cinematics.
Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/6K63VBysgU0
Four thousand years before the Galactic Empire, countless Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith, and now you are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force and save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the fate of the entire galaxy!
- Journey through the original Star Wars RPG classic, set in an era long before the rise of the Empire and filled with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Choose your own path with customizable characters and meaningful decisions that will impact your squad, your story and your destiny.
- Wield your own lightsaber and harness the power of the Force with over 40 different abilities.
- Adventure through eight enormous and iconic Star Wars worlds, including Tatooine and Kashyyyk, in your own daring starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Choose your party from and build everlasting bonds with nine unique crewmates, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Experience the legend in incredible HD detail with upgraded resolution, textures, UI and cinematics.
Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB.
Aspyr is a leading video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games across all platforms and for all players. Today, the company supports a growing network of partners that includes many of the industry’s leading entertainment IP holders, publishers, developers, and technology providers. Aspyr is based in Austin, TX. For more information, visit www.aspyr.com.
All copyrights, trademarks, logos and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Lucasfilm, the Lucasfilm logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & ™ 2021 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.