About the Game:
Mr. Sun’s Hatbox is a slapstick, roguelite platformer about getting the job done, no matter the cost. After your hat delivery goes horribly wrong, you’ll need to establish a sprawling base of operations in an attempt to recover the stolen package. Upgrade your HQ, your team, and your tools so you can take on increasingly dangerous (and ridiculous) missions in pursuit of not only the hat you’ve lost, but as many hats as you can handle.
- Base, Sweet Base: Expand your HQ to upgrade your gear, heal your heroes, and display your glorious hats
- Every Mission, A New Adventure: Procedurally generated platformer levels present a host of obstacles to overcome, via cautious stealth or spirited ambush
- Assemble Your Staff: Build a quirky team with an array of unique traits that will help or hinder your critical efforts
- Collect the Whole Set: Capture dozens of hats to wear, weapons to upgrade, and enemies to brainwash
- Chaos is Inevitable: No amount of preparation, stealth, or hats will guarantee your safe return to base. But they sure help!
Kenny Sun is an award-winning game developer based in Brooklyn, New York. He's been making games since 2007 and has developed a wide variety of titles including Circa Infinity, Twinfold, and Tender: Creature Comforts.
About Raw Fury
Raw Fury is a boutique indie (un)publisher founded in 2015 by Jonas Antonsson, Gordon Van Dyke, and David Martinez. We do not care about genres or mechanics. We care about experiences and emotions. We want to help developers make magic.
Official Site: RawFury.com