Inspired by titles like Penumbra, Spooky’s Jumpscare Mansion among others, Waifu’s Spooky Space Station revolves around an abandoned station used as an idols academy in the past.
After waking up by the side of M1R4-I, the A.I . in charge of the WSS Station, players will need to find their way out through the 500 laberythine modules that form the station. But it won’t be easy, as the once well-known academy is still populated by spooky beings.
Waifu’s Spooky Space Station features:
- Immersive Story: Explore the space station and find out what happened to it and the people who inhabited it.
- Procedural Generation: The WSS modules and distribution will be different on each playthrough.
- Manga-Anime Aesthetics: “Toon” visuals like those seen in manga and anime.
- Various Endings: The endings will vary depending on the player's actions and discoveries.
- Scary Waifus: Terrifying creatures and waifus will haunt the players while they try to investigate the WSS.
Waifu’s Spooky Space Station will be available for PC via Steam on the 25th of February 2021. Steam link: https://bit.ly/WaifusSpookySpaceStation.
For more information or any additional press/media enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MiraiMada Games
MiraiMada Games is an independent game studio from Madrid, Spain, run by two experienced developers coming from different backgrounds and having worked on different game titles.