Reveal classified information by viewing the newest trailer below!
Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Story Pt. 2 | Available April 15th | Wishlist Now For those who just can’t wait to take control of the universe (or destroy it), pre-orders are available now at the following links:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1522090
- Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MVZZB316SK
- Paradox Plaza: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/stellaris-nemesis/STST01DSK0000785.html
- GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris_nemesis
Whether one chooses to take power through diplomacy or subterfuge, or snuff out the stars one by one as they affect their most maniacal laugh, players can expect more control than they ever thought possible with new features:
- Become the Crisis: Become the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As an empire becomes more and more menacing, it will unlock powerful bonuses to finish a hopeless galactic stalemate on your own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop it in time, players can unleash enough power to end all of existence!
- Galactic Custodian: It’s up to gamers to campaign for the Galactic Community to declare them a Custodian, granting emergency powers to combat the Crisis. Use these extraordinary abilities to bring the galaxy back from the edge of destruction and restore order. When the crisis is defeated one may choose to relinquish their powers...or keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Knowledge is power; use new tools to spy on enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations and counterintelligence behind enemy borders. Lies and deceit will throw your enemies off your scent while you learn their deepest secrets.
- As Infiltration Level grows players will unlock new operations, such as Sabotage Starbase, Acquire Assets or Steal Tech. Turn allies against each other through the use of smear campaigns and by instigating diplomatic incidents. Play it right, and they’ll be none the wiser: what enemies don’t know will hurt them.
- New Ship Set: Nemesis includes new ships inspired by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether you’re taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out, you’ll look as powerful as you feel.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Today, over four million people play a Paradox game each month, and the number of registered Paradox users is over twelve million.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.