The winners for each category can be found below:
- BIG Festival People's Choice: Gravitational from Electric Monkeys (Brazil)
- Best Game: Curious Expedition 2 from Maschinen-Mensch (Germany)
- Best Game: Latin America: Per Aspera from Tlön Industries (Argentina)
- Best Game: Brazil: Retro Machina from Orbit Studio (Brazil)
- Innovation Award: Genesis Noir from Feral Cat Den (USA)
- Best Multiplayer Game: Hypercharge: Unboxed from Digital Cybercherries (UK)
- Best Mobile Game: HoloVista from Aconite Co. (USA)
- BIG Impact: Diversity: Arrog from Hermanos Magia and Leap Game Studios (Peru)
- BIG Impact: Educational: Please, Touch the Artwork from Studio Waterzooi (Belgium)
- BIG Impact: Social Matters: Svoboda 1945: Liberation from Charles Games (Czech Republic)
- Best Audio: Genesis Noir from Feral Cat Den (USA)
- Best XR/VR Game: A Rogue Escape from Spare Parts Oasis (Italy)
- Best Game for Kids: Vamos Brincar de Cozinhar from Akom Studio (Brasil)
- BIG Brands: Cartoon Network Golf Stars from Avix Games (Argentina)
- Best Student Game: Symphonia from ISART DIGITAL (France)
- Best Art: Liberated from Atomic Wolf (Poland)
- Best Narrative: Lost Ember from Mooneye Studios (Germany)
- Best Gameplay: Not for Broadcast from NotGames (UK)
- Xsolla's Special Award: Figment 2: Creed Valley from Bedtime Digital Games (Denmark)
- GameJam+ 2020 Award: Do Not Disturb from Hollow Harpy (Brazil)
- With three more days of BIG Festival left to enjoy, you can check these and the rest of the nominated games out for free by visiting the official BIG Festival games pavilion, here: https://games.bigfestival.com.br/.
In addition to the Game awards, the free panels are well underway. Rounding out the week of talks from some of the industry’s biggest names, innovative studios, and enlightening personalities, Friday will host even more exciting presentations. Paul Viglienzone, Head of North America Business Development and Game Tech at Amazon will discuss how developers can use cloud services to improve their game development during their panel titled “AWS: 10 Reasons to Use the Cloud for Your Game Development''. Capcom will introduce the cast that will bring to life the Portuguese voice-over for Resident Evil: Village. Nintendo will talk about the potential for success on their massively successful Switch platform and how Brazilian developers can get their games in the hands of Switch players. Also presenting will be DreamHack, Xbox Game Studios, Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and local Brazilian developers and publishers.
For a complete list of panels and the full schedule, please visit https://event.bigfestival.com.br/talks/7.
Watch the talks for free by heading to the BIG Festival YouTube page.
Register to attend BIG Festival 2021 by visiting the official website, here: https://www.bigfestival.com.br/.
Follow BIG Festival on LinkedIn, and keep current with BIG Festival 2021 by following the event on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to the BIG Festival YouTube channel.