Redstart Interactive's powerful platformer, Get‑A‑Grip Chip will get you hooked with 30 meticulously crafted levels, available on Steam for PC, MacOS, and Linux.
Friday, 16th October 2020 - Redstart Interactive is launching its grappling platformer, Get‑A‑Grip Chip today on Steam for PC, MacOS, and Linux. A twist on the traditional platformer, players use their trusty grappling hook to survive the onslaught of obstacles to be rewarded with your lost Battery Bots. All while competing with your friends and players around the globe for the fastest runs! Hook, launch, and dodge your way through all five floors of the factory and see where you stack up on each level’s leaderboard.
Review codes are available: https://requestkey.net/2kjkh3
- Escape a gauntlet of high-flying and fast-moving obstacles
- Soar through 5 worlds and 30 levels of grappling mayhem
- Explore hidden areas and complete challenges to rescue all your robot friends
- Race to the top spot on worldwide per-level leaderboards
- Launch to the beat and sail through riffs to escape each world’s rockin’ final level
- Play your own way with a controller or with keyboard & mouse
For more information please contact:
Vicky Wei – firstname.lastname@example.org - Redstart Interactive