Explore the Haunted House for an Otherworldly Tale and to Recruit Sadie
Alchemy Stars’ new event begins with a haunted house and an opportunity to get acquainted with a new 5-star Aurorian in “One Cut of Screams.” Players will go through “Into the Haunted House” stages to earn rewards like Antique Coins and Lumamber.
As you muster all your courage and continue through the mansion, you’ll get a chance to enter “The Secret Room” and make a new best fiend, the 5-star Aurorian Sadie. Her and her Solamber, as well as items like Special Star Flare, Aurorian upgrade materials, and otherworldly furnishings like the Spooky Tree and Mocking Mask can be traded for Antique Coins in this special event shop. The event runs from October 20 through November 14, while the Secret Room event store remains open until November 17.
To celebrate the event, treats are being doled out! Starting on October 20 and running through October 24, players will get 120 Prism and 2 Carriers every day as “One Cut of Screams” surprises.
Set the Stage in Cloud Gardens
It’s lights, camera, action in Alchemy Stars’ Cloud Gardens… literally! First, you’ll set the stage up by constructing an actual Film Set with “Construction Time!” to get the structure, movie scripts, and Lumamber starting October 20 through November 14. Players can then take part in the “Lights, Camera, Action!” minigame to earn new furnishings and hidden content by performing scripts. All of your favorite Aurorians can come together to put on special shows!
There are also a few other Cloud Gardens updates on the way. Players can put Petrowood toward creating the Windelion Festival Furnishing Set. You might find yourself earning four new Diary Events. Should you go fishing, Korgon will help you unlock the Bighead Carp and six other new, rare fish. Also, as an extra treat, everyone will get a mail with Diluent x10 and Fortified Pheromone x10 on October 20.
Log in Daily to Get Those Performers Registered
You can’t film the next horror classic without a cast, and the Alchemy Stars Performer Registration Login Event will make it possible to get your stars aligned. For eight days starting October 20 and running through November 14, you can earn Lumamber and other helpful rewards, like:
- Antique Coin x500, General Jasper II x5 (Log in for one day)
- Lumamber x100, Nightium x5,000 (Log in for two days)
- Antique Coin x1,000, Recharger Pack x1 (Log in for three days)
- Lumamber x200, Anonymous Gift I x3 (Log in for four days)
- Antique Coin x1,000, Nightium x10,000 (Log in for five days)
- Vintage Wine x5, Recharger Pack x2 (Log in for six days)
- Antique Coin x2,000, Anonymous Gift I x4 (Log in for seven days)
- Lumamber x500, Avatar: Shutter Lilica (Log in for eight days)
Even more rewards are blowing your way with the Whirlwind Sign-in. This blustery login event starts October 26 and runs through November 10. For eight days, you can earn rewards like Lumamber, an avatar, and more such as:
- Lumamber x600, Sunny Sweets x2 (Log in for one day)
- Recharger Pack x1, General Jasper II x3 (Log in for two days)
- Lumamber x100, Sublime x200 (Log in for three days)
- Recharger Pack x1, Nightium x30,000 (Log in for four days)
- Lumamber x100, Sunny Sweets x2 (Log in for five days)
- Recharger Pack x1, General Jasper II x3 (Log in for six days)
- Lumamber x100, Sublime x200 (Log in for seven days)
- Avatar—Skull Cap Sadie, Sunny Sweets x2 (Log in for eight days)
Two new Alchemy Stars Limited-Time Recruitments will offer an opportunity to add elaborate 6-star Aurorians to your boo crew. The performer-slash-director Lilica will honor players with her presence during Kaleidoscopic Persona starting on October 20 and running through November 17. After her big debut, she’ll join the Mainstay Recruitment.
Also taking the scary stage on October 20 is Minos in Beastly Phantasm. Like Lilica, Minos will join Mainstay Recruitment after the Limited-Time Recruitment ends on November 17.
Revy, Charon, and Hedy are Dressing Up in New Costumes
New outfits are here, so Aurorians can get in the spirit of the season by suiting up! Players can earn Revy: Prison Menace in Into the Abyss if they activate (or already activated) 80 ventilators.
Meanwhile, players can make wishes with Famous Movie Tickets in “Under the Spotlight” to earn Charon: Born to Act. This special attire includes interactive performances, dialogs, and new battle effects. In addition to the new outfit, taking part in the wish event means you could also get Lumamber, a Windelion Street Lamp for your Cloud Gardens, limited avatar: Talented Actor Charon, limited avatar frame: Bat Headband, and Aurorian upgrade materials. “Under the Spotlight” will begin on October 20 and run until December 1.
You can also buy Hedy: Acting Sheriff in a bundle from the shop starting on October 20 through October 27. Through its launch sale period, players can get it with Special Star Flare ×10. After October 27, it will appear in the Outfit Store for retail price until November 17.
Finally, the Outfit Store update will also permanently add the following costumes for the cast:
- Barton: Harbored Regret
- Eve: RW Treasure
- Sinsa: Wasteland Ronin
- Victoria: Mirror Mirror
- Wrath: Silky Warrior
It will be easier to welcome certain Aurorians to your party following the Alchemy Stars update. From October 20 through October 27, you might get to meet the 6-star Aurorians Novio, Florine, Victoria, and Raphael as part of the Support Targeted Recruitment Event.
An Element Targeted Recruitment will begin on October 27, with Aurorians from one of the four elements being featured each week. Here’s the full schedule:
- October 27 - November 3: Water
- November 3 - November 10: Fire
- November 10 - November 17: Forest
- November 17 - November 24: Thunder
Test your might in Challenge Mode with the Stone Training Camp. Players will get an opportunity to earn Lumamber and Aurorian upgrade materials by going through Normal, Difficult, and Extremely Difficult stages. From October 26 through November 17, get through all of these 24 stages’ tricks to earn your treats!
Re-experience Ocean Sovereign with Travel Memories
Head back to the beach on November 10, as Travel Memories will be updated with “Ocean Sovereign” events. Players can experience “Ocean Sovereign - Summer Memories” and “Ocean Sovereign - Endgame,” earning Jasper and Lumamber as they do.
Read Through a New Special Event Book
Special Event Book Phase 11 will open for all players who completed Main Stages 1-16 come October 20. What lurks within these “pages” for those daring enough to venture forth? Well, until December 15, free, elite, and deluxe versions of the pass are available with rewards like the following:
- Background—Mysterious Land
- Exclusive Dackground—Foggy Street
- Exclusive Furniture—Screaming Soroz
- Exclusive Furniture—Witch's Cauldron
- Lumamber x1200
- Petrowood x3,000
- Special Event Book Free Outfit x1: 4-Star Aurorian Wendy—Diligent Newsie
- Special Event Book Premium Outfit x1: 5-Star Aurorian Sikare—Doctor of the Dead
Alchemy Stars’ storefront is going to be filled with new packs with exciting items, so better get ready for them. As always, a Free Upgrade Pack will appear and include Nightium x20,000, General Jasper II x20, and Order Box II x20. There will also be the following additional bundles available:
- Petrowood Store Special Pack: Petrowood ×1,000
- Scream Ascension Kit: Green: Green Order Box IV ×10, Green Order Box III ×30, Green Order Box II ×50, Green Order Box I ×30, and Nightium ×500,000
- Scream Ascension Kit: Red: Red Order Box IV ×10, Red Order Box III ×30, Red Order Box II ×50, Red Order Box I ×30, and Nightium ×500,000
- Scream Enhance Pack: Lumamber ×3,000 and General Jasper III ×50
- Scream Recruit Pack: Lumamber x3,000
- Scream Special Pack: Lumamber x160, Special Star Flare x1 and General Jasper II x16
Players can also get a Strange Special Growth Pack, which includes Special Star Flare ×10, Lumamber ×3,000, and Ascension III Shortcut Pack ×1, starting October 27 through November 17.
You can watch the Alchemy Stars “One Cut of Screams” trailer below:
Alchemy Stars tells the epic ongoing story of the Aurorians and Caelestites' battle against the evil Eclipsites, set in the beautifully designed 2D world of Astra. The game seamlessly merges magic and technology in both its world and mechanics. Innovative combat blends RPG, “Gatcha”, and strategy elements that present a fresh challenge at every stage. Players can collect tons of unique characters, create their ideal party, and battle using the game’s unique tile-connecting gameplay.
Alchemy Stars is available as a free download for Android and iOS devices via the Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Keep up to date with Alchemy Stars by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, joining their Discord community, or visiting the official website: alchemystars.com.
A full press kit including logos, screenshots, and key art is available here: https://uberstrategist.link/AlchemyStars-PressKit.
Thanks in advance for covering this Alchemy Stars event! If you would like to speak to a member of TourDog studios to learn more about Alchemy Stars and its latest update, simply reply to this email, and we would be happy to coordinate.