(April 2nd, 2021) - Strategy Forge and publisher Jujubee are excited to announce their new title, Punk Wars - a single-player, combat-heavy twist on a classic turn-based 4X strategy where steam, steel, atom and diesel-punk corporations clash to spread their technology and the way of life.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The world of Punk Wars is a tough one to live in. Struck by a global cataclysm, our civilization as we know it has vanished from the face of the Earth. However, humankind did not give up and soon we managed to find our way back to technological advancement. Four new powers emerged, each faction basing their society on a different branch of industrial science, with a different set of unique skills and expressing irreconcilable cultural and philosophical differences.... And so, steampunk, atompunk, dieselpunk and steelpunk started to clash, fighting for dominance on the ruins of a once magnificent megacity.
As you enter the world of Punk Wars, you become the powerful leader of the mesianic steampunk, tenebrous dieselpunk, militaristic steelpunk or technocratic atompunk; explore the ruins of a bygone civilization, where resources are scarce and the dangers way too common. Develop your infrastructure and technology that will secure your triumph. Create a winning strategy and a playstyle for each faction, utilising their distinctive skills and units.
In Punk Wars you will:
- Take control of one of the four powerful corporations - Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Atompunk or Steelpunk - and use its unique skillset to lead it to glory.
- Explore the mysteries of a ruined, post-apocalyptic megacity.
- Level up your units and engage in battles that will challenge your tactical sense.
- Grow your scientific, industrial and military infrastructure, creating advanced supply chains.
- Seek, garner and wisely use scarce resources.
- Unite humanity and lead it to the new era of peace and prosperity!
We’re looking forward to giving you a chance to preview, review or make any other kind of content regarding Punk Wars in the future. If you’re interested in being signed up to our priority key list, let us know!