About Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case:
In this new chapter for Hercule Poirot, players will experience an exciting, original story, true to the style and tone of Agatha Christie, in which they will be introduced to Arthur Hastings, Poirot’s beloved sidekick.
Together, they have been charged with the safe transport of a priceless work of art on its way to be displayed in London. However, the opening night will not go to plan… the detectives will be called upon to solve a brand-new mystery in the heart of London.
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case will feature a compelling gameplay and will bring you in Hercule Poirot’s world. Explore the capital, search for clues, interview suspects and witnesses, and solve this all-new investigation.
- A brand-new mystery – Written by the award-winning team who bought you Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The First Cases comes a gripping new adventure for Poirot with a whole new cast of characters to challenge the great detective.
- Witnesses and Suspect Interrogations – Solve mysteries and challenge suspects using the new match puzzle system to spot inconsistencies on the spot.
- Environment and Item Inspection – Explore all new environments and get up close with new first person inspection puzzles for a more cinematic view of the scenes.
- Mindmaps and Character Profiles – The game’s trademark mindmaps return allowing you to use Poirot’s famous little grey cells to build challenging mindmaps and then draw the correct links that can solve the case. The same now applies to the various suspects as Poirot gathers facts and information about each one to build detailed character profiles, key to solving the case and finding the true criminal among them.
- Enhanced Environments – More detail, weather effects and enhanced audio all provide more depth and life to each of the new isometric game scenes across London.
- Fully Voiced – The story comes to life with a fully voiced script in English, French and German
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case will be available in summer 2023 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, in physical and digital editions.
Watch all our videos on Youtube
Press Contacts: MICROIDS
Vincent Gallopain email@example.com
Microids is a French video game publisher. Founded in 1985, Microids’ editorial strategy now focuses on 4 major areas: adventure games, racing games, retro gaming and games inspired by iconic titles. By collaborating with renowned studios and authors (Revolution Software, Sloclap, Oddworld Inhabitants, Pendulo Studios, Eden Studios, Go Nagai, Charles Cecil, Benoît Sokal, Paul Cuisset…), Microids has become a major player in international video games. Taking inspiration from legendary titles, Microids reaches a wide audience and creates original adventures which give gamers the chance to play as some of their most beloved characters.
About Agatha Christie Limited
Agatha Christie Limited (ACL) has been managing the literary and media rights to Agatha Christie's works around the world since 1955. Collaborating with the very best talents in film, television, publishing, stage and on digital platforms ACL ensures that Christie’s work continues to reach new audiences in innovative ways and to the highest standard. The company is managed by Christie’s great grandson James Prichard
About Blazing Griffin
Founded in 2015 through the merger of three start-ups, we’ve grown to become a group of BAFTA winning companies spanning video game development, film and TV development and production and post production services, with a 72-strong team (and growing) of creative, digital and technology professionals based in Glasgow.