EDISON, NEW JERSEY – Sept. 19, 2023 – Beloved tactical RPG Gloomhaven – from creative publisher Twin Sails Interactive – just made the jump to console, with PlayStation 5™, PlayStation 4™, Xbox Series S/X™ and Nintendo Switch™ versions available now. The fantastical Gloomhaven Mercenaries Edition is loaded with special bonuses such as the immersive Solo Scenarios: Mercenary Challenges DLC, which features cleverly crafted missions from acclaimed board game designer Issac Childres, and one of six exclusive collectible cards in every retail box. Fans can collect the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch physical editions now from Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy and Target.
Based on the world-renowned board game, Gloomhaven transports players to a dark fantasy universe to adventure through deadly dungeons filled with hordes of terrifying monsters and demons. Expertly combining elements of strategic board gaming and digital adventuring, players battle through the epic campaign of nearly 100 scenarios and event missions to form a master mercenary team in the city of Gloomhaven. A digital-exclusive Guildmaster campaign also welcomes players to partake in over 160 intense missions. With thousands of unique abilities and hundreds of interesting perks, enhancements and customizable gear, the possibilities in Gloomhaven are near endless.
The Solo Scenarios: Mercenary Challenges DLC comes pre-loaded in Gloomhaven Mercenaries Edition and includes 17 all-new scenarios packed with various rewards. The challenging DLC is adapted from the Solo Scenarios board game expansion of Gloomhaven, and tests players’ skills by only allowing them to complete each mission with the according mercenary.
Gloomhaven Mercenaries Edition takes players on a dangerous adventure with features including:
- Enticing Retail Bonuses: The physical edition includes the Gloomhaven base game along with the Solo Scenarios: Mercenary Challenges DLC and one of six fantastical collectible cards while supplies last.
- 17 All-New Challenging Scenarios: Using each tailored mercenary, players can battle intimidating enemies in the latest extraordinary missions from the Solo Scenarios: Mercenary Challenges DLC.
- 17 Unique Mercenaries: Players can try their hand at each one-of-a-kind mercenary to master their dozens of abilities.
- Epic Boss Battles: There are dozens of fearsome enemies to encounter in combat, each with their own deadly skills.
- Various Perks and Gear: Mercenaries can choose from and upgrade perks and gear to create the best survival strategy.
- Immersive Campaigns: The acclaimed boardgame campaign features 95 glorious missions filled with several engaging storylines, while the Guildmaster campaign introduces 160 additional missions for players to unlock the expansive map and build their own lethal team of mercenaries.
Gloomhaven Mercenaries Edition is available now for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch at major retailers for $39.99.
About Twin Sails Interactive
Twin Sails Interactive is an international video game publisher, part of the Asmodee Group, an Embracer company since March 2022. Based in Paris, our team of passionate professionals partners with developers to help drive their titles to success. Originally known as a specialist of digital board-game adaptations under the name Asmodee Digital, Twin Sails expands Asmodee’s reach into original, creative titles aimed at a wide audience on PC and consoles. Following the release of the acclaimed Gloomhaven adaptation and Ember Knights' full launch crowning its well-received early access period, Twin Sails is publishing indie gems Survival: Fountain of Youth, Wantless, Innchanted, News Tower, Amberial Dreams and Bloomtown, with more yet to be announced.
To learn more: www.twin-sails.com.
About Nighthawk Interactive
Built by a team of industry veterans, Nighthawk Interactive aims to combine their proven experience with the ever-changing needs of modern game development. With a strong focus on publishing, co-publishing, and retail distribution, Nighthawk has built strong partnerships with some of the biggest brands in entertainment, along with many talented independent developers to deliver great experiences to gamers around the world. For more information about Nighthawk, visit www.NighthawkInteractive.com, and follow us on Twitter at (@NH_Interactive).
# # #
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Review copies are available to qualified members of the press and influencers. Requests can be sent to email@example.com
PR Contact for Nighthawk Interactive
Wonacott Communications, LLC