LOS ANGELES (Dec. 2, 2020) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to celebrate winter by playing DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™, the popular mobile game downloaded over eight million times worldwide, with brand-new in-game events and promotions through the Winter Festival Campaign. Today through December 31, players can participate in limited-time quests and challenges to earn daily rewards and special prizes.
Full details of the limited-time Winter Festival content follow below:
- Free First Multi Draws: The first Multi Draw from eight special draws will be free to all players, allowing players to obtain rare equipment for a variety of characters, including Lightning and Sephiroth’s brand-new LD and BT weapons.
- Costume Sales: Alternate costumes for Lightning and Sephiroth will be available to purchase, including a brand-new costume based on Lightning’s appearance in LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII.
- Santa Gigantuar Quest: Players can participate in this daily quest until December 31 to earn festive support items and more.
- Triple Daily Mission Rewards: Players can earn triple the rewards, including gems, Dissidia Points, gil and more by completing daily missions.
- Chocobo Panel Missions: Complete missions to earn exciting rewards, including gems, draw tickets, realization materials and more.
- Co-Op Stickers: Collect brand new winter 2020 stickers for use in multiplayer, as well as returning winter stickers, for a limited time using Dissidia Points.
- Gem Sales: A 3x Effect Support Item Sale, Kupo Card Minis that give players gems daily and 7-Day Gem Sales are available for purchase for a limited time.
- Additional limited-time content:
- Rewards and Kactuar appearance rates are doubled in Cycle Quests.
- During the World of Illusions: Carbuncle, players will have a chance of triple rewards if they encounter the Magic Pot.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
DFFOO Twitter: @DissidiaFFOO
DFFOO Facebook: https://facebook.com/dissidiaffoo
DFFOO Official Site: https://dissidiaoperaomnia.square-enix-games.com/home
FINAL FANTASY Twitter: http://twitter.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
DISSIDIA, the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA logo, FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.