[FOR IMMEDIATE RELASE] San Diego, CA February 23, 2021—Publisher, Crytivo alongside the development team, Soda Den are excited to announce the release of their kickstarter trailer featuring never-before-seen footage of Roots of Pacha, a life-simulator set in the stone age.
What the Roots of Pacha Team calls the “Festival of Kickstarter” starts today with the launch of their brand new trailer and their Kickstarter campaign. The team has been revealing new animals, NPCs, and datable Clan members in the lead-up to the event.
“It was only fitting that we turned Kickstarter into a festival,” says Timo, one of the brothers behind Soda Den. “In Roots of Pacha the Clan depends on the community and each person's contributions, and that's exactly what Kickstarter is all about.”
Important Features, that appear in the closed Alpha
- Evolve the clan with “Ideas” like irrigation and animal taming.
- Farm and find wild seeds that can be domesticated.
- Befriend and taime wild animals with your favorite markings.
- Fish with minigames that challenge your steady hand.
- Bond with NPCs by giving gifts or sharing a dance.
- Customize your character with the latest stone age fashion.
- Ride ostriches, guanacos, boars, and more, eventually creating a riding league.
- Build your home and design tapestries and pottery
- Construct buildings and expand your village.
- Playable alone but developed with Co-Op in mind, including cut scenes.
- Mine in the depths of the world to find precious resources.
- Solve the mysteries of Pacha and her totems.
Important Future Features
- You can pet a baby mammoth and other animals.
- Fill your kitchen with prehistoric appliances and utensils.
- Collect all the recipes in the stone age cookbook.
- Breed animals to discover new species.
- Date & marry your fellow Pachans.
- Participate in primitive festivals and rituals to Pacha.
Kickstarter | Website | Discord
PC | Nintendo Switch
About the Developers
Roots of Pacha is being developed by Soda Den, a studio led by two brothers with one in San Diego, California, and the other in Cordoba, Argentina. They grew up playing Harvest Moon but it was reading Clan of The Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel that sparked their creative fire.
Crytivo is an indie developer and publisher, founded in 2017 by Alex Koshelkov in San Diego, California. Crytivo works with game developers around the globe to help bring to market the best, most creative indie games in the world.