FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: DECEMBER 3rd / 2020
Orangepixel is on a roll, with the fourth consecutive monthly release to hit the Nintendo Switch: Heroes of Loot is a great little time waster of a dungeon crawler for up to 2 players!
Den Helder, Netherlands - December 3rd, 2020 -- Orangepixel has been creating a wide variety of games since 2004. Releasing them on platforms ranging from PC, to mobile, to consoles like the 3DS and PS Vita. Covering various genres and always depicted in high quality pixel-art. And now, it’s adding the Nintendo Switch to the lineup of supported platforms in a swiftly growing collection of games.
Heroes of Loot is a no-brains-needed shooter in a pixelesque dungeon full of ghosts, ghouls, skulls, imps, demons, avatars, and of course LOOT! Play either in (local) co-op mode, or alone, and roam the dungeons for loot while killing all the monsters within.
Heroes of Loot’s dungeons are randomly generated - fun little exclusive note: the working title of this game was “Infinity Dungeons” as it brings an endless amount of dungeons and levels for you to grind through trying to gain as much loot as possible.
Watch the Heroes of Loot trailer here:
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Consumables - A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Dive into the Dungeons, be a Hero, and find some LOOT !
Grab it on the Nintendo Switch:
(press inquiries for Switch promo codes : firstname.lastname@example.org )